Adult Inpatient Programs
The adult inpatient mental health unit provides intensive therapeutic care for a wide range of psychiatric disorders, including those that may co-occur with substance abuse.
Signs a Psychiatric Assessment May Be Needed
- Suicidal thoughts and gestures
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Substance abuse
- Dual diagnosis
- Extreme anger or dangerous behavior
Components of Acute Inpatient Care
- Art and pet therapy
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing
- Pharmacy group: medication education
- Relaxation group
- Medical director lectures
- On-unit NA and AA meetings
- Crisis stabilization
Two Separate Units
Adult mental health inpatient treatment is broken up into two units: one for working adults, and one for those with severe mental acuity. Our adult behavioral health services are designed with the patient in mind. Mental health treatment is not one-size-fits-all, and we understand that.
If you or someone you love has mental health issues and requires adult inpatient treatment, please reach out to us today.
Start Your Journey Today
Reach out to get started