Our Women’s Mental Health Treatment Program
Ivy Trails at Parkwood is designed to help women develop healthy lifestyles, improve coping skills, identify emotional triggers and learn to promote resiliency. We provide a nurturing treatment community where adult women can receive support and share their experiences with others in a healing environment equipped with a serenity garden, cafe, business center and fitness room.
Individualized treatment can help women manage stress, anxiety and depression, navigate grief and loss, process relationship difficulties, resolve trauma and recover from postpartum depression.
Our trauma-focused treatment approach focuses on brief intervention and solution-focused therapies. Within our group programming, we incorporate concepts of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectal Behavior Therapy and expressive therapies such as mindfulness, art, music, yoga and equine therapy.
What We Treat
- Major Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anxiety and Obsessive Disorders
- Mental health issues related to pregnancy loss, fertility and postpartum depression
- Comprehensive evaluations
- Medication management
- Intensive group treatment
- A multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists and master’s level therapists
- 24/7 nursing care
- Nutritional consultations
- Collaboration with outpatient therapists and primary care physicians
- Referral to outpatient providers and other support systems as needed
Call Us Today to Get Started
At Parkwood, we are dedicated to the specific mental healthcare needs of women. Let us help you or your loved one, today. For a no-cost, 24-hour assessment or more information, call 800-477-3422 or 662-895-4900.
Start Your Journey Today
Reach out to get started